Tiffany is the owner and operator of the Violetz Design and will begin in the Sola Salon conveniently located at 726 Adams Street in Carmel Indiana on May 1, 2012.
I want to thank you for choosing The Violetz Design as your trusted beauty and hair care salon. For as long as I can remember I have always had a passion to become a professional hair stylist. My personal goal for being a hairstylist isn’t just about working in the beauty industry it’s about having a personal relationship with people and providing premier service in meeting the needs and desires of my clients. To accomplish my goal I will provide:
- personalized and innovative techniques for hair care
- the best in hair products and services
- focus on you the customer and your needs
l attended Cosmetology School In 2005 at Kay's Hair by Fashion and thereafter worked for five years in a very trendy high end salon with a reputable business where I developed superior and professional skills in caring for the beauty and hair needs of clients.
- I am certified in the following:
- Global Keratin Smoothing and Brazilian Blow—out
- Anti-frizz Taming Treatments
- I have been personally trained by:
- NAHA Award Winning Redken Platform Artist Rene Antonio
- Celebrity Hairstylist Candy Shaw Codner of Jamison Shaw Hairdressers, and chairperson for Intercoiffure America/Canada French Hair cutting Balyage highlighting, Ombre Hair Color Techniques
- I have been trained in the use of the following products:
- Gene Khaun Logics DNA Color Systems, Special Wave and Hollywood style ENZO MILANO curl Designs, Loreal Professional. Quidad Curl Professional Cutting and Product Knowledge, Moroccan Oil Certified. Babe ITip Extensions and Tape in Extensions, Hairdreams Extensions, Primary Svn Color, Paul Mitchell, Kadus Color, Davines Color